- The library of the Institute is equipped with text books, technical journals, Charts, Samples, and CDs.
- Mostly the resources are on printing, packaging, applied science, management, spiritual, and general education.
- Free WiFi and Browsing internet are permitted during the library hour with certain restrictions.
- Membership is required to borrow materials. Not open to public.
- Staff and students are required to take great care in handling the books, periodicals and other resource materials in the library.
- The cost of damaged and lost items will be recovered from the users in the next billing cycle or deducted from the caution deposit.
- SIGA PTC members can use M365 login credentials to access files and folders on online Microsoft platform..
- Students can access e-Learning online course using their college email ID login credentials.
- Photocopying facility and mobile camera scanning are available at counter for additional fees.
Librarian Br. Praveenkumar SDB
Contact number: 9789874135
Open Educational Resources (OER)
|https://colcommons.org||Commonwealth of Learning (COL): Online micro courses platform for different courses.|
|https://collection.bccampus.ca||British Columbia Open Text Book Project.|
|https://openstax.org||Rice University Open Stax.|
|Links / Open Access||Library Description|
|World Cat||OCLC Worldcat connects to about 10,000 libraries worldwide.|
|JStor||Reputed source of academic journals, Primary Sources and e-Books|
|EBSCO||Source of research databases, e-books, journals and magazines .|
|Globe Ethics||Resources on Ethics, Theology and Philosophy. The site contains an e-library with curated content and research material on ethics, theology and philosophy.|
|Cross Points (e-books)||List of Free Christian e-books from GospelCoalition, Puritans, John Piper and RC.Sproul.|
|Religious Data Archives||Association of Religious Data Archives consists of world religions resources|
|University of Berkeley – Asia Section||Berkeley Library Asia Resources|
|Hathi Digital Library||Hathi Trust Digital Library|
|ICIT Digital E-book Library||ICIT Digital E-book Library|
|Archive Library||Internet Archive|
|University of Pennsylvania – Digital Library||The Online Books Page|
|Proquest USA Theses||Proquest USA Theses|
|Taylor Francis e-Books||Taylor Francis e-books|
|University of Cambridge – Open Access||University of Cambridge Open Access|
|University of Minnesota – HR Library||University of Minnesota – Human Rights Library|
|Global Digital Library on Theology and Ecumenism||The Global Digital Library on Theology and Ecumenism [GlobeTheoLib] is a multilingual online library offering access free of charge to more than 650000 full-text articles, journals, books and other resources. Its focus is on theology, intercultural and interreligious dialogue, ethics, and ecumenism in World Christianity. NOTE – you must register for a free account.|