Animator – Mr. Ignatius
To encourage participation in religious service effectively to attain and happiness.. To promote spirituality in campus and at home
Animator – Mr. Sathan
MOTTO : COME TOGETHER TO COMMUNICATE
• To emphasize the effect of communication among the students.
• To kindle the innate talents of the students and to prepare a platform to exhibit their talents and skills..
• To be aware and share the awareness about the society and the world we live in and to constantly update knowledge.
• To emphasize on leadership skills and practice those in a minor level at our college.Volunteers Club
Animator – Mr. Ravi Kumar
MOTTO : BE READY TO GIVE A HELPING HAND FOR NEEDY
OBJECTIVES: Not to become a man of success rather try to become a man of value.Social Services
Animator – Mr. Celestine
MOTTO : “LOVE TO SERVE, LIVE TO SERVE”
OBJECTIVES: Seeks to make our services as rich, it will promote the ongoing improvement of the well being of the society.
Animator – Mr. V. John Fredrick
MOTTO : WE STRIVE WE SHARE; WE ARE THE CHANGE WE LOOK FOR OBJECTIVES:
• To provide awareness and guidance to all aspiring young entrepreneurs, working class
• To prepare students to have appropriate business insight & entrepreneurial skills
• To cultivate the entrepreneurial skills & values among the students, in order to develop knowledge & enterprising graduates.
Animator – Mr. Justus
MOTTO : STRIVE TOWARDS GREEN
• To create awareness and sensitivity on environmental issues, steps to prevent and preserve the natural resources.
• To involve the Eco Club members in live contact with the issues of wellness in the present scenario and take to the society around.
• To make SIGA campus a plastic-free area.
• To avoid usage of plastic and other harmful pollutants, reduce water wastage and innovate ways to save water.
In Don Bosco’s system of education, sports and games are important factors, since they promote a sound physical development, stress relief and wellness of mind and body which in turn helps a student effectively in the formation of character. Hence all the students are expected to take an active part in the games and sports conducted by the Institute. Prizes and certificates will be awarded to the winners.
Student welfare Council
Formal Course Representatives
First Year – Swarn Lourduraj, Alex Roy
Second Year – Jeeva Anand, Abish Nicson
Third Year – P. Anto Franklin, Benny Robert
Non-Formal Course Representatives
First Year – Jestin Christopher, Sachin Srikanth
Second Year – Prathaniya, Ajith John Bosco
Rev. Fr. P.T. Joseph – Salesian Representative
Mr. Sagayaraj Jerald – Teaching Staff Representative
Mr. Sivasakthibalan – Industry Representative
Mr. John Paul- Alumni Representative
Mr. P. Anto Franklin – Student Representative – Formal
Mr. Prathanyia – Student Representative – Non-Formal