On the occasion of the Golden Jubilee of the presence of SIGA at its present campus at Taylors Road, SIGA has taken the initiative to honour the alumni who have passed out of the institution and have carved a niche for themselves in the field of Printing Technology and allied industries. The awards were divided into three categories based on the motto of SIGA, i.e. “To Foster Virtue, Knowledge and Art,” and the receivers of the awards were;
Under the Virtue category
- Biju Chacko, Social Leadership.
- A. Prakasam, Social Activist
- David Jude Jacob, Sense of Belonging to SIGA
Under the Knowledge category
- Rahul, Entrepreneur Overseas
- Cyril Sagayaraj, Entrepreneur – India
- Francis, Young Entrepreneur – Studio 3
- Samuel Natarajan, Entrepreneur Overseas.
- P.T. Joseph, SDB, Excellence in Print Quotient
- Peter Romulus Meyn, Printing Consultancy
Under the Art category
- John Bosco, Brand Building & Creative Directorship
- Joseph Mohanraj, Art & Illustration
- Murali Krishnan, Graphic Design
- Franklin S, Layout & Design
The SIGA Past Pupil Unit who had organized this award has come forward to honour the young achievers with “Pride Of SIGA – Junior Award” during the Parent’s and College Day to be held on March 1, 2020.