Vision of the Department
Foster Virtue, knowledge and art in Print Media
Mission of the Department
M1. To facilitate with competitive curriculum accepted by the print industry.
M2. To provide state of art facilities for enhancing skills in the field of Print
M3. To conduct short-time courses to enhance the skills of the students to match the
advancing market demand. – DEPARTMENT OF PRINTING TECHLOGY
M4. To collaborate with alumni members and make them to realize the vision of
M5. Associate and partner with the industry and institutions in India and abroad for
the welfare of the staff and students.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEO-1. To pursue a successful career in the field of Print Media utilizing ones
education and contribute to the profession as an excellent employees or as
PEO-2. To enable to think logically, pursue lifelong learning in the field of Printing
Technology by continuously enhancing the knowledge.
PEO-3. To engage in enquiry of new streams to develop new innovations and
PEO-4. To make them committed to the highest levels of professional ethics and
focus on ensuring quality, adherence to public policy and law, safety,
reliability and environmental sustainability in all their professional activities.
PEO-5. To enhance entrepreneurial, communication and other soft skills, which
will enable them to work globally as leaders, team members and contribute
to nation building for the betterment of the society.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
1. Basic knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of the complex engineering
2. Discipline Knowledge: Identify formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems and reaching sustained conclusion using the principle of
mathematics , natural sciences and engineering sciences
3. Experiments & practice: Design the solutions for complex engineering problem and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate
considerations for the public health and safety and cultural and societal and environmental considerations
4. Engineering Tool: Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources , modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering
activities with understanding of the limitations
5. Engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by contextual knowledge, to assess societal health, safety, legal and cultural issues and consequent responsibility relevant to
professional engineering practices.
6. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of professional engineering solution in societal and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need
for sustainable development.
7. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of engineering practices.
8. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diversity and multi disciplinary settings.
9. Communications: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large such as being able to comprehend and
write effective reports and design documentations, make effective presentations and view and receive clear instructions.
10. Lifelong learning: Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
PSO1: To understand the concept & applications in the field of Print Media and to pursue lifelong learning & earning in the global industries.
PSO2: To excel as experts with the high level of professional standards & ethics and thus become ambassadors for the institute and the print industry.
PS03: To become multifaceted technicians and excel in the interdisciplinary branches such as Vis.Com, Graphic Arts, 3D Printing & Packaging, e-publishing, Textile printing and electronic printing.