List of Exercises
1. Handling and application of tools – Pipe wrench, Spanner, Vernier Caliper,
Micrometer, Feeler Gauge, Dial Gauge and Screw Driver.
2. Removing, Tensioning and mounting of various drives (motor belt and transfer &
3. Checking the leveling/alignment of the machine or motor.
4. Checking and adjusting the performance of Gripper.
5. Assembling and dismantling of bearings/gears/cams/springs.
6. Oil changing, air filter cleaning and lubricating the points.
7. Check and replace electrical component like fuses.
8. Performing the solid print test for identifying mechanical problems in the machine.
9. Trouble shooting in maintenance – removing damaged screws/pins/bolts and nuts.
10. Checking the sensors and adjusting its setting.