To skill India and fill the world with multi skilled professionals who will take part in the global growth and uplift their families. We envisage SIGA to become a Champion Institute in Graphic Arts and modern media.
To offer formal, non formal, continuing education, and skill development programs to the needy and underprivileged youth. To match the needs of the printing, packaging and related industries by following the charismatic pedagogy of Don Bosco.
We strive to:
- 1.Excel in Virtue, knowledge and Art.
- 2.Become technically sound and socially responsible in all their
- 3. Improve their socio-economic status.
- 4. Empower them with life-coping skills and become successful entrepreneurs.
- 5. Be God loving, good and honest citizens.
To Foster Virtue, Knowledge, and Art
SIGA, Chennai committed to meet the needs of the interested stakeholders in terms of providing quality skill training and technical education through the regular/tailor made courses. The institute creates Healthy, harmonious industry-Institute interaction to produce products of international quality of learning process through the pedagogy of Don Bosco.